Ken Wotton and Brendan Gulston speak about how they're navigating the effects of dividend cuts in UK equities.... Read More 10m
Flexibility to perform
Flexibility to perform
The LF Gresham House UK Multi Cap Income Fund aims to deliver a return of income with the potential for capital growth.
– The Fund passed its four-year anniversary on 30 June 2021
– The best performing Fund in the IA UK Equity Income sector*
– Performance achieved with the second lowest level of volatility of any fund in the sector
– Managed by a specialist investment team with 30 years’ collective experience and AA rated by Citywire
– Invests across the market capitalisation range with a bias to mid and smaller companies
– Award winning – 2021 winner of the coveted Investment Week Fund Manager of the Year Award: UK Equity Income and winner of the Citywire UK Awards 2021 – Equity – UK Equity Income
Investing across the market cap spectrum, with a particular focus on UK listed small and mid-cap companies, the Fund’s differentiated approach is designed to drive strong long term, risk-adjusted returns with low correlation to competitors, leveraging our fundamentals-based stock picking expertise.
*Source: Gresham House and FE Analytics, based on the IA UK Equity Income sector over three years, as at 31 July 2021
Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. Capital at risk.
Meet the managers
Webinar: Eat, sleep, research – repeat 🔄
Finding the best investment opportunities requires patience, in-depth research, rigour and skill.
In this webinar, investment journalist Lawrence Gosling will speak with Ken Wotton and Brendan Gulston on:
- Investment opportunities for UK income investors
- Applying a private equity approach to investing in UK equities
- Valuations, liquidity and risk mitigation
- Where the team are investing now, including recent portfolio activity, current positioning and portfolio themes
Join the live discussion to hear how we’re finding quality businesses with attractive fundamentals and the potential to outperform over the long term.
Reasons to invest
*Source: Gresham House and FE Analytics, based on the IA UK Equity Income sector, as at 31 July 2021
Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. Capital at risk
Since launch*, the Fund has returned 59.0% against 13.1 for the IA UK Equity Income sector.
* Fund launch: 30 June 2017.
**Source: Gresham House and FE Analytics, based on the IA UK Equity Income sector, as at 31 July 2021
Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. Portfolio investments in smaller companies typically involve a higher degree of risk. Capital at risk
More Views from Gresham House
Ken Wotton and Brendan Gulston discuss how the LF Gresham House UK Multi Cap Income Fund has performed over the las... Read More
Fund managers of the FE 5-Crown rated LF Gresham House UK Multi Cap Income Fund, Ken Wotton and Brendan Gulston rev... Read More 25m
In the midst of a turbulent period for markets across the globe, Ken Wotton and Brendan Gulston focus on the secto... Read More
Available on the following platforms
Third party trademarks are used with the permission of their respective owners.
This website is an independent publication and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorised, sponsored or otherwise approved by the third-party trademark owners.