Please click here to view our annual report and accounts as at 31 December 2017.
- Assets under management (“AUM”) increased 79% to £649 million (2016: £363 million)
- Asset management revenue up 85% to £6.5 million (2016: £3.5 million)
- Adjusted operating loss reduced to £0.7 million (2016: £2.4 million loss)
- Adjusted operating profitability achieved in the second half of 2017
- Organic growth of £200 million (a 55% rise over the year) including the launch of the British Strategic Investment Fund (“BSIF”) and growth across other existing strategies
- Acquisition growth of £86 million (up 24%) through the purchase of Hazel Capital, the UK renewable energy asset manager, in October 2017
- Completed the sale of the legacy property portfolio post year end, fully repaying debt – strong balance sheet with tangible/realisable assets of £24.4 million